Many of our favorite whiskies can be traced to Spain’s Sherry Triangle, the coastal region where Sherry comes from. We’ll use the launch of Redbreast’s Lustau Edition to look at the influence Sherry casks have on whiskies and visit the Antonio Páez Cooperage in Jerez where Sherry casks are still made largely by hand.
The Latest Whisky News
- Jeff Arnett Steps Down As Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller
- Second Wave of Whisky Events Facing Covid-19 Cancellations
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky