Many of our favorite whiskies can be traced to Spain’s Sherry Triangle, the coastal region where Sherry comes from. We’ll use the launch of Redbreast’s Lustau Edition to look at the influence Sherry casks have on whiskies and visit the Antonio Páez Cooperage in Jerez where Sherry casks are still made largely by hand.
The Latest Whisky News
- Cleanup Work to Begin After Bourbon Warehouse Collapse
- O.Z. Tyler Distillery Rickhouse Suffers Partial Collapse
- Pernod Ricard Returns to Kentucky with Rabbit Hole Acquisition
- Potential Changes in U.S. Spirits Sizes Draw Mixed Reactions
- TTB Considering Change That Could Open US Whisky Market
- Blackened Whiskey Names Rob Dietrich Master Distiller
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery