Vendome Copper & Brass Works has been building stills on the banks of the Ohio River in Louisville for more than 100 years. Their stills are used by many of the world’s top distillers, and the boom in craft distilling is keeping Vendome’s shop crew busier than ever. We’ll meet some of their craftsmen, as well as a craft distiller visiting Vendome to pick up his new still.
The Latest Whisky News
- Jeff Arnett Steps Down As Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller
- Second Wave of Whisky Events Facing Covid-19 Cancellations
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky