With St. Patrick’s Day just around the horizon, it’s time for Part 1 of a 2-part series on Irish Whiskeys. In this episode, we’ll hear from the Master of Whiskey Science at Irish Distillers’ Midleton Distillery, David Quinn. He’ll explain the basic difference that makes Irish whiskeys unique, and tell us about the new Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve. In the news, distilling veteran Stuart Nickerson unveils the plans to revive the mothballed Glenglassaugh Distillery, and we’ll hear about two new Balvenie limited editions…and why drinking whisky can save the Earth.
The Latest Whisky News
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business
- Coronavirus Forces Cancellation of Islay’s Fèis Ìle