Canadian Whisky has seen a resurgence in the last few years, as more whisky lovers discover the quality of these unique whiskies. If you’d like to find out more about the history of Canadian Whisky, I recommend visiting Davin de Kergommeaux’s excellent Canadian Whisky web site.
The Latest Whisky News
- Thieves Strike Glenfarclas Visitors Centre
- Pernod Ricard to Invest $110 Million at Speyside Distilleries
- Heaven Hill Plans $135 Million Bardstown Distillery
- Danish Distiller Says “No Peace, No Whisky”
- Heaven Hill Acquires Craft Producer Samson & Surrey
- Private Barrel Kentucky Bourbons in Legal Jeopardy
- Bourbon Auction for Kentucky Tornado Victims Reaches $1 Million in Bids
- Heaven Hill Strike Ends With New Contract
- Tentative Agreement Reached in Heaven Hill Strike
- Pernod Ricard Jumps Into Retail, Acquiring The Whisky Exchange
We’re humbled and proud that Whisky Magazine named WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie as “Communicator of the Year” in the 2021 Icons of Whisky Awards! It was only the second year that this award has been presented on the global level, and thanks to all of you for listening along with our sponsors. Without your support over the years, this wouldn’t have been possible and we are truly grateful!