Alan Winchester is Master Distiller for The Glenlivet, along with overseeing distilling operations at all of the Chivas Brothers distilleries in Scotland. This June, he’ll celebrate his 40th anniversary in the Scotch Whisky industry, and he sat down with WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie to discuss the past, present, and future of Scotch Whisky during the Spirit of Speyside Festival.
The Latest Whisky News
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business