Alan Winchester is Master Distiller for The Glenlivet, along with overseeing distilling operations at all of the Chivas Brothers distilleries in Scotland. This June, he’ll celebrate his 40th anniversary in the Scotch Whisky industry, and he sat down with WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie to discuss the past, present, and future of Scotch Whisky during the Spirit of Speyside Festival.
The Latest Whisky News
- O.Z. Tyler Distillery Rickhouse Suffers Partial Collapse
- Pernod Ricard Returns to Kentucky with Rabbit Hole Acquisition
- Potential Changes in U.S. Spirits Sizes Draw Mixed Reactions
- TTB Considering Change That Could Open US Whisky Market
- Blackened Whiskey Names Rob Dietrich Master Distiller
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery
- Impact of Tariffs Dampens U.S. Whiskey & Spirits Industry in 2018