This is a “throwback” video to mark the fifth anniversary of the very first WhiskyCast video on March 17, 2011, when former Guinness master brewer Fergal Murray showed us how to pull the perfect pint of Guinness from the tap at the Ulysses Folk House in New York City. This video has been available on YouTube, but was never part of the WhiskyCast HD series until now, and served as the “proof of concept” video that helped us make the decision to invest in new equipment and start producing WhiskyCast HD video segments a few weeks later. To celebrate the fifth anniversary, we went back and re-mastered the original digital files from that day to enhance the audio and video quality, and are re-releasing it now on St. Patrick’s Day 2016.
The Latest Whisky News
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business
- Coronavirus Forces Cancellation of Islay’s Fèis Ìle
- Spirit of Speyside & Campbeltown Whisky Festivals Cancelled
- Scottish Distillery Tours Added to Coronavirus Cancellations
- “Last Orders” for Ireland’s Pubs Tonight to Limit Coronavirus Spread