After decades of Bourbon history, Whiskey Row along Main Street in downtown Louisville finally has its first distillery. Heaven Hill’s Evan Williams Bourbon Experience was built around a barrel-a-day microdistillery, and veteran distiller Charlie Downs is learning how to make whiskey all over again, using custom-designed artisanal stills instead of the massive continuous stills he used for most of his career.
The Latest Whisky News
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business