After decades of Bourbon history, Whiskey Row along Main Street in downtown Louisville finally has its first distillery. Heaven Hill’s Evan Williams Bourbon Experience was built around a barrel-a-day microdistillery, and veteran distiller Charlie Downs is learning how to make whiskey all over again, using custom-designed artisanal stills instead of the massive continuous stills he used for most of his career.
The Latest Whisky News
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery
- Impact of Tariffs Dampens U.S. Whiskey & Spirits Industry in 2018
- 2018 A Record Year For Scotch Whisky Exports
- Kentucky Distillers and Retailers At Odds Over “Distillery Exclusive” Whiskies
- Bourbon’s Economic Impact Booms in Kentucky
- Walsh Whiskey, Italy’s Illva Saronno Split Up in “De-Merger”
- British Columbia’s #FreeOurWhisky Campaign Now in Second Year