Irish Whiskey is the fastest growing segment of the worldwide whisky market, and Midleton Distillery is the largest in Ireland. Even running 24/7 isn’t enough to meet global demand for Jameson, Redbreast, Powers, Paddy, and the other whiskies distilled at Midleton. Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard is investing $265 million to expand Midleton, and dedicated the distillery’s new stillhouse with a housewarming party on September 4, 2013.
The Latest Whisky News
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery
- Impact of Tariffs Dampens U.S. Whiskey & Spirits Industry in 2018
- 2018 A Record Year For Scotch Whisky Exports
- Kentucky Distillers and Retailers At Odds Over “Distillery Exclusive” Whiskies
- Bourbon’s Economic Impact Booms in Kentucky
- Walsh Whiskey, Italy’s Illva Saronno Split Up in “De-Merger”
- British Columbia’s #FreeOurWhisky Campaign Now in Second Year