Irish Whiskey is the fastest growing segment of the worldwide whisky market, and Midleton Distillery is the largest in Ireland. Even running 24/7 isn’t enough to meet global demand for Jameson, Redbreast, Powers, Paddy, and the other whiskies distilled at Midleton. Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard is investing $265 million to expand Midleton, and dedicated the distillery’s new stillhouse with a housewarming party on September 4, 2013.
The Latest Whisky News
- Jeff Arnett Steps Down As Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller
- Second Wave of Whisky Events Facing Covid-19 Cancellations
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky