Irish Whiskey is the fastest growing segment of the worldwide whisky market, and Midleton Distillery is the largest in Ireland. Even running 24/7 isn’t enough to meet global demand for Jameson, Redbreast, Powers, Paddy, and the other whiskies distilled at Midleton. Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard is investing $265 million to expand Midleton, and dedicated the distillery’s new stillhouse with a housewarming party on September 4, 2013.
The Latest Whisky News
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business
- Coronavirus Forces Cancellation of Islay’s Fèis Ìle
- Spirit of Speyside & Campbeltown Whisky Festivals Cancelled
- Scottish Distillery Tours Added to Coronavirus Cancellations
- “Last Orders” for Ireland’s Pubs Tonight to Limit Coronavirus Spread