The Old Jameson Distillery in Dublin has been one of Ireland’s most popular tourist attractions for years, but it closed at the end of August 2016 for an €11 million renovation project. It has now reopened as the Jameson Distillery Bow Street, with a whole new approach to go along with the new name. WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie takes us on an exclusive preview as construction workers were racing to complete their work in time for St. Patrick’s Day 2017.
The Latest Whisky News
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July
- Distillers Hoping to be Part of Coronavirus Solution While Fighting to Stay in Business
- Coronavirus Forces Cancellation of Islay’s Fèis Ìle
- Spirit of Speyside & Campbeltown Whisky Festivals Cancelled
- Scottish Distillery Tours Added to Coronavirus Cancellations
- “Last Orders” for Ireland’s Pubs Tonight to Limit Coronavirus Spread