The Old Jameson Distillery in Dublin has been one of Ireland’s most popular tourist attractions for years, but it closed at the end of August 2016 for an €11 million renovation project. It has now reopened as the Jameson Distillery Bow Street, with a whole new approach to go along with the new name. WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie takes us on an exclusive preview as construction workers were racing to complete their work in time for St. Patrick’s Day 2017.
The Latest Whisky News
- Second Wave of Whisky Events Facing Covid-19 Cancellations
- The Last Drop’s 1970 Glenrothes Single Malts and a Mystery of Whisky
- Europe’s Whisky Tariffs Reach the “Terrible Twos” for U.S. Distillers
- Nearest and Jack Team Up Again with $5 Million Whiskey Diversity Initiative
- Kentucky Bourbon Festival Moving to October for 2020
- Pandemic to Keep Glenfarclas Visitors Centre Closed For 2020
- Covid-19 Pandemic Threatens U.S. Craft Distilling Industry
- Support the Hospitality Community with #Buzz4Bartenders!
- Bourbon Festival Board Meets As Covid-19 Event Cancellations Reach Kentucky
- Brays Released From Idaho Jail, Trial Set for July