The Old Jameson Distillery in Dublin has been one of Ireland’s most popular tourist attractions for years, but it closed at the end of August 2016 for an €11 million renovation project. It has now reopened as the Jameson Distillery Bow Street, with a whole new approach to go along with the new name. WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie takes us on an exclusive preview as construction workers were racing to complete their work in time for St. Patrick’s Day 2017.
The Latest Whisky News
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery
- Impact of Tariffs Dampens U.S. Whiskey & Spirits Industry in 2018
- 2018 A Record Year For Scotch Whisky Exports
- Kentucky Distillers and Retailers At Odds Over “Distillery Exclusive” Whiskies
- Bourbon’s Economic Impact Booms in Kentucky
- Walsh Whiskey, Italy’s Illva Saronno Split Up in “De-Merger”
- British Columbia’s #FreeOurWhisky Campaign Now in Second Year