With new distilleries opening all over the world each year, our original list of distilleries and bottlers has exploded to the point where we’ve broken this category down into regions to help make things easier to find.
The Latest Whisky News
- Heaven Hill Strike Ends With New Contract
- Tentative Agreement Reached in Heaven Hill Strike
- Pernod Ricard Jumps Into Retail, Acquiring The Whisky Exchange
- Heaven Hill Workers on Strike
- Jack Daniel’s Revives a Piece of History With New 10-Year-Old Whiskey
- Betts Departing as Scotch Whisky Association CEO
- U.S., European Union Reach Compromise on Aircraft Subsidies Dispute, End of Some Spirits Tariffs
- Gordon & MacPhail Sets New Standard for “World’s Oldest Whisky”
- TTB Starts Process of Defining “American Single Malt” Category
- Uncle Nearest Venture Fund to Invest $50 Million in Minority-Owned Spirits Brands
We’re humbled and proud that Whisky Magazine has named WhiskyCast’s Mark Gillespie as “Communicator of the Year” in the 2021 Icons of Whisky Awards! It’s only the second year that this award has been presented on the global level, and thanks to all of you for listening along with our sponsors. Without your support over the years, this wouldn’t have been possible and we are truly grateful!