The Latest Whisky News
- Suspense, Intrigue, and Whisky Fill the Screen in “Four”
- Tasting Diageo’s Game of Thrones Single Malts
- The Worst #@*$ Whisky I’ve Ever Tasted!
- Two Hurt in Tank Failure at Barton 1792 Distillery
- Impact of Tariffs Dampens U.S. Whiskey & Spirits Industry in 2018
- 2018 A Record Year For Scotch Whisky Exports
- Kentucky Distillers and Retailers At Odds Over “Distillery Exclusive” Whiskies
- Bourbon’s Economic Impact Booms in Kentucky
- Walsh Whiskey, Italy’s Illva Saronno Split Up in “De-Merger”
- British Columbia’s #FreeOurWhisky Campaign Now in Second Year
WhiskyCast News RSS Feed
Using the Search Functions
Click the "Search" button to bring up a window with the various search options.
You can search by the brand name of a whisky, distillery, or a specific country using the “name” and “country” boxes only.
Scotland and the USA (and use “USA”, not “United States”) are the only countries with regional designations, and entering terms like “Speyside” or “Kentucky” in the region box will return whiskies from those regions only.
“Type” refers to the type of whisky, such as Single Malt (all countries), Blended Scotch, Bourbon, etc. “Bottler” refers to the company responsible for bottling the whisky, and official distillery bottlings are labeled as “Distiller”.
You can also enter the name of an independent bottler in this box to see results for that specific company, such as Gordon & MacPhail or Duncan Taylor.
Finally, entering a number in the “Score” field will return all whiskies with that specific score.